Sunday, July 29, 2018

A Birthday Card for Nixen!

Hi,

I made a card for Nixen's Birthday using the Cupcake Pop Up by Karen Burniston, I knew I needed to incorporate some doughnuts as he is my doughnut boy and the Doughnut from the Sweet Treat Charms was perfect! Below id the Front of the card using the New Number dies for a colorful background!


I used the colors of the card to make a rainbow stacked Happy Birthday with a Banner ( Tag Book Pop Up) with doughnuts and a cupcake using the Sweet Treat and Birthday Charms sets!

Here is the Inside.....


I love the Bew Letters and Numbers so you can really personalize a card! The sentiment is from an old MFT set called Doughnuts and Sprinkles and is retired.
I also used the cloud edges from the Nature Edges to give the card a fun look..

Here is another view....


Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping by today and hope your day is a good one!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...