Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs July Challenge Summer!!

Hi,

It's time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs July Challenge....this month we are using Summer themes and incorporating the New Blackboard Letters or Numbers!   I got a sweet text this morning from my Granddaughter Camden, that said Holla :)  I was just thinking of something to say on my card and Wallah....instant inspiration!
Here is the card I created....



And another view.....




And a Closer look.....


The colors on this Summery card just make me Happy!! I can't get enough of the Flamingos....
Supplies I used are all linked below!
Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and leave a comment and answer the monthly question and you could win a 20.00 gift card to the ECD store!!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO

Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...