Friday, July 13, 2018

A Card for Noah while we are at the beach for the wedding....

Hi,

I made a card for Camden and Nixen before they went on vacation with a little cash tucked inside so I wanted to make one for Noah too while we are in San Diego for the wedding.

Here is the Front of the card.....


I LOVE the Waffleflower Sandy Toes stamp set and thought this little boy stamp was perfect for his card. I made the background with Daniel Smith Watercolors and probably should have watercolored him too but decided to be safe and use Copics :).

And another view.....


I used the New Karen Burniston Cross Hatch Rectangles to frame my scene.....

Here is the Inside....


I used the Upsy Daisy die  set by Karen Burniston and the Beach charms for the Flip Flops the ground is cut using the Nature Edges.  I used Hello and Enjoy from aa few of Karens Word sets.  (They are all linked below)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...