Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wedding Favors for My Daughters Wedding!

Hi,

My youngest is getting married in a few days.....I had ordered her M & M favors for her guests and then Suzanne Cannon/A Way With Words came out with a Gable Box available at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I knew I had to make some little favor boxes!  Their favorite candy is all the sours. I decided to fill them with Cherry Sours and computer generate a sentiment that says Our Love Will Never Sour!


Thank Goodness for the Misti, although I only had to make 20 of them the Misti saved me in stamping the Date using the New Month stamps by Suzanne Cannn/A Way With Words!  I used the Dotted Scallop and Stitches Square dies and the New Blackboard Alphabet by Elizabeth Craft Designs to finish them off.

Here are a few more photo's.......


Love how thy turned out, such a Fun little Box!


Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Wonderful Day!!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...