Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Wedding Card For My Daughter and Son In Law!

Hi,

My Daughter got married on the 17th in San Diego...I made her a card using the Cake Pop Up dies by Karen Burniston and several other dies by Karen.

Here is the front of the card.....




I was glad I had some black silk ribbon left from years ago as it is really hard to find anymore and I Love it!
I used Karen's New Crosshatch Rectangles and Happily Ever After on the front!

Here is the Inside:


I got a little creative and made their names using the New Alphabet and the sh from wish and the ay from Hooray!
The little bows are from the Cake Trims set!
All dies and supplies are linked below.

Here is a closer look at the cake.....


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...