Thursday, July 5, 2018

Baby cards using dies by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words!

Hi,

I LOVe the new onesie die by Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Craft Designs and thought they would be perfect to color using my Chameleon Pens and Color Tops!!  So Fun I just couldn't stop.....The Color Tops add so much fun to coloring as you can fuse two completely different colors and get a good blend easily!  I used Distress Oxides for the backgrounds on these!

Here is my first card....


And a second....


A Girly Version.....


One with a single Onesie....


And a Group photo......


I made these to give to my girls as they are always needing baby cards......
Supplies I used are linked below!

Thank You for stopping by my blog today and have a Wonderful Day!
XOXO
Kelly










No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...