Monday, July 2, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for July (Sweet Summer)

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston designer challenge and this month out theme is Sweet Summer!
Well when I think of our Hot Summer's here in AZ the sweet things that are perfect are popsicles!
I decided to make lots of Popsicles using Karens New charms set Sweet Treats.

Here is the front of my card:


And the inside.....

I used the cute little fox from the Woodland Animals set on the inside and made a pocket using the Nature Edges to stick some money so my grandkids could get some ice cream...
The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Ice Cream Dream.
Below is a close up"


All Supplies are linked below.....
Head over to Karen's Blog Wednesday the 4th and see ALL of the designers creations!!
Karen will have a Card and video too and it's always a treat....

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...