Saturday, July 7, 2018

I'm Here For You a Circle Pop Up!

Hi,

I just got the painted flowers by MFT and I thought they would be perfect on a Circle Charm Pop Up card using dies by Karen Burniston!  I have not figured out the perfect ink combo for the flowers but I will :)

Here is the Front Of My Card:




I used the New Word Set 6 for the Hello and the New Circles Crosshatch fit perfectly on this!




Here is the Inside.....



and another view.....





I just love making this card and their are so many ways to use this set for many different looks...

Supplies I used are linked below except for the Pinky Orange cardstock....I have no clue who makes it but the color was perfect!

Thanks for stopping today and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...