Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Summer Camp Miss You card.....

Hi,

A friend of my daughters had seen the tent cards I made using New dies by Karen Burniston and asked if I could make her a card to send to her son while he was at camp.  This set is perfect for that and this card went together really fast.  The papers I used are really old from my stash.....

Here is the front of the card....


I just love all the Camping charms and couldn't resist using them all on the front....

Here is the card as it opens....





And the card all opened up flat!


And a Closer look at the Tent....



I just love this die set so perfect for so many things......and easy to do too!!

Supplies I used are linked below, Thank You so much for stopping by and have a Wonderful Day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...