Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Happy Birthday with a Pretty Daisy!

Hi,

I usually make a few flowers of the same when I create a card, I had this Shasta Daisy left over and decided to put it onto a card using New Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words dies! I Love the Fly and Scrap Paper by Moda Scrap and decided to make a pastel card with Pops of black for something different!

Here is my card:



And another view....


That Shasta Daisy is one of my very favorites to create as it is so fast and easy....LOVE it!
The A Way With Words release is a great one...I just love this Happy Birthday!
Go to the Elizabeth Craft Designs web sight and check out all of the New release.
Supplies I used for this card are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...