Saturday, June 16, 2018

A Tropical Drink Miss You Card!

Hi,

I LOVE the New Summer Drink die set by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I knew when I saw it I needed to make a shaker out of it....

Here Is My Card:


I colored the fruit, the straw, and umbrella with copic markers
For the shaker mix I used MFT frosted Ice Cubes and Sprinkles by Lucy's Little Things.

Here is another view of the card



Supplies I used are linked below, This was such a fun card to make and I know I'll be using it again soon!

Thank You for stopping by today and have a Great weekend!!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...