Monday, October 30, 2017

A Birthday Butterfly Pop Up

Hi,

My Mojo has been suffering a bit so I decided to get out my Chameleon Pens and the Color Tops and play....the Prickley Pear Butterfly sets were perfect to practice fusing two different colors. These color tops are such a great addition to the already Fun Chameleon pens....
I ended to make a Pop Up Window card.   I used the Katherine Label Pop Up set for the part that pops up but instead of the shape that comes in that set I used the Snowman Twist Circle Pop Up Set and made a round window card.





 The card in the open position.....



And a Few close up's of the Butterflies so you can see the effect you get when color fuses from one color to the next.



You can actually fuse three colors, here 
I fused two.....

Supplies I used are linked below Thanks for stopping by today and have a Perfect Monday!

XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...