Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I Have a Pink Christmas Card and Tutorial over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Today!

Hi,

Well this month marks a year since my diagnosis and the 21st was the anniversary of my first breast cancer surgery!  I have really come to Love and appreciate the color Pink and can't think of a better color for my Christmas cards this year.  I saw a snowflake card created by Debbie Olsen using some MFT supplies and since Elizabeth Craft Designs has some very beautiful Snowflakes I decided to play and see if I could come up with a simple design that could be easily duplicated. I had to make some stamps from my dies and it was really pretty fun....

Below are three cards I created!


Go HERE for the full tutorial and step out photos!

Supplies I used are linked blow.  Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Wow these are gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...