Monday, October 30, 2017

A Monster Sized Hello!

Hi,

I have always love Paper Smooches and Kim's Monster was always one of my  favorites stamps from the Falling For You set.  I was excited to see that she had a die like the stamp with an outline....so Fun!
I used the brand NEW Hello die by Paper Smooches a long with a Karen Burniston Friend to make a Fun greeting....




I colored my Monster, Hello and Ground using Distress Oxides. The wood background is paper by Elizabeth Craft Designs and is Awesome...
Head to the Paper Smooches Blog and see ALL the Awesome New stamps and dies just released.
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping by today and have a Wonderful day....
XOXO
Kell


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...