Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge New...with a Few Flat Cards!

Hi,
I'm back to show you more cards for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (NEW).
You know Karen's dies are perfect for Flat cards instead of using it for a Pop up?  I have a few cards to show you that I made for display at CHA using the Coffee Pop Up for Flat cards :)

First Card using the Coffee Bean Embossing Folder and the Cup Pop Up a long with the Coffee and Tea clear Stamp set!





This next card used two of Karen's Stencils the Flowers and Coffee Beans and the Cup Pop Up with the Coffee and Tea clear stamps for the Sentiment.



I'm pretty much addicted to these New Stencils and the New release is just Fabulous!

Wednesday Karen will show ALL of the Designers cards and have a video and card herself on her Blog HERE!

And.....ALL Dies are available now at Elizabeth Craft Designs!!
My supplies are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day....
XO 



  

   

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Kelly,your cards are totally awesome!
Great colors and wonderfulbackgrounds on both cards.

~amy~ said...

super love Kelly!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...