Monday, January 18, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer challenge with NEW dies!

Hi,

This months Karen Burniston Designer challenge is all about using some of the brand NEW dies stencils and stamps from the CHA release .  I decided to use Baker the Beaver and the Cake Pop Up a long with one of Karen's New stencils called Swirly Flourish.

Here is my card Front:

 I made Baker Fuzzy and Glittery by using some Sparkly Fluff I have had for years and burnished it in to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent DS Tape. I added Silk Microfine Glitter to my Stencil Past too but the photo really doesn't show it too well.

I also used the New Props 8 (Chefs Hat) and New Just a Note Clear Stamps.
The Stitched Edges were created using New Stitched Rectangles by Els....Just Love them!

Here is the Inside of the Card using the Cake Pop Up!


I cut the Cake Pieces from some Soft Finish card stock I had Stenciled with Paste to match the front and then added dots with enamel accents.
The Pretty doily edges were created using an older die by Karen Burniston included in the Paris Edges set.
I just Love the Cake Pop Up, it can be used for Weddings too!

Starting this month The Designer Challenge Post will be on Karen Burnistons Blog.
Head over there HERE on Wednesday to see ALL the cards by the designers and Karen's Card and 
Video!
All New Dies are up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Sight now.....So many great New Things including this Card Stock I used for my card!

Hope you have a great day...Thanks for Stopping!
XO




  
   

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a beautiful card! You did a great job, I love the way you used the Paris Edges, darn it, now I'm wanting that die too! It will have to wait, I have a ton of Karen's dies on the list in front of it and hoping to get Lots of Pops later this week.

You did a great job on that card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...