Thursday, January 21, 2016

Fun Kites Designed by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I made some fun samples for CHA using dies designed by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs.....just like the Hot Air Balloons the Kites are so Fun! I got to finally meet Joset and Els at CHA this year such a wonderful family....and I got to see the sweet baby girl of hers too!

Here is my card:

I used a some of the New dies designed by Els to compliment this Fun Kite by Joset!
The Karen Burniston What's Up stamp set works perfect for Kites and Balloons.....
Got to have some Polka Dot Clouds right?  :)

Supplies are linked below I hope you have a Wonderful Day.....
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...