Friday, January 22, 2016

Sparkly Rainbow Hello!

Hi,

I have another card to show you that I made for a CHA sample using Joset Designs , and The Hello by Suzanne Cannon available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!



Rainbow's are so cheery and even better when they are sparkly!  I used Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored on top with copic markers. I used two different embossing folders the Clouds by Karen Burniston and the Lots of Dots both available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I cut the Hello several times using colors of the rainbow so that a little rainbow is peeking out! The last Hello was cut using some card stock I covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.


My supplies for this card are linked below I hope you have a Happy Friday and this sparkly creation make s you smile!
XO

1 comment:

Selma said...

This is beautiful. I love how you created the sentiment to match the rainbow.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...