Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Rectangle Accordion using New SSS Stamps!

Hi,

I made another card using the New Simon Says Stamp set Work Out, this one is a rectangle Accordion using dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This card got mailed out to my daughter as she is a crazy fene for  workout and Yoga!  I'm so proud of her......

Here is a photo of the card opened up!  (This dummy totally forgot to get a photo of the front before sending it out :(  )



And a Close Up!


And I did the Back too so I would have a Little Spot to Put a Note....


I Love stamp sets like this that can offer encouragement.

I added a few Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter stars here and there around the frame for a little sparkle!

Supplies are linked below!  I Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

XO



  
   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Loving all the purples! Your daughter will LOVE this tons!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...