Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Favorite flower...

Hi,

My favorite flower in the whole world is a Hydrangea, there is just something magical about them and the colors to me :)
Susan Tierney- Cockburn  is a New Artist at Elizabeth Craft Designs and her line called Susan's Garden is Amazing! I was lucky enough to get to see her creations when she was with Sizzix at CHA a few years ago.  It's amazing How Paper can look so real.

Anyhow I finally got my first set from the Susan's Garden Line and of course I picked the Hydrangea!
I jumped right in and played not knowing that she has a video of the Hydrangea HERE.  So my first Play is not perfect but it was definitely Fun!

Here is the card I made


I used dies created by All three Elizabeth Craft Designs Artists on this first little Thank You.....
And I can't get away from the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Spaced Heart Stencil!!

Here is my second card with the Flower looking a little more real :) I used the Rectangle Pull Card Die set by Karen Burniston for this!



And the Inside:

Note:" the sentiment is an old Penny Black and not available anymore but It just seemed to fit on this card.

Here is a Close up of the Hydrangea!


These are so Fun and I can't wait to Play with more!

All links below :)
Hope you have a great Sunday, I'll be watching Nascar :)
XO



  
   

1 comment:

Joset said...

Kelly, these cards are gorgeous! So nice to see how everyone is getting exited about Susan's dies. I still have to play with them but i'm sure it is a lot of fun!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...