Friday, February 20, 2015

A Rectangle Pull card using New Simon Says Stamp!

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get a New set of stamps by Simon Says Stamp that just was released today in the mail the other day.  I Love things I can color and this set just called to me....it is called Workout!
I decided to use the Rectangle Pull Card Die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs for this first card. I'm not part of the Hop but HERE is the Link to the Simon Says Stamp Hop with lots of Amazing cards!!

Here is the Front!




I used Distress Inks and a Simon Says stamp Stencil to color the Card Base.
She was colored with Copics :)

Here is the Card Opened up!


I decided to just put a message on the inside instead of using the spinner die that comes with the die set.  The Hello and the Speech Bubble and heart are dies that come with the Rectangle Accordion set.

I had a lot of fun playing with this set and will be posting two more cards in the next few days!
All stamps and dies from the hoptoit release are available now !

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

All supplies used are linked below :) except for the  SSS number stencil and I think it must have been discontinued :(


  
   

3 comments:

fran said...

Really cute, Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

Oh.so.cute! Your coloring is just amazing! I love how you gave her body some "depth"--like her knees and her face. Awesome!!!!

Teresa W. said...

Adorable! Love this girl and love the colors you used on her.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...