Thursday, October 6, 2022

A Card For My Super Hero Grandson!!

 Hi,

My grandson will be having surgery next week and I have a little care package to send him so made him a card using dies by Karen Burniston and stamps by Reverse Confetti.

Below is the front of the card


And The Inside


And Another


Not gonna lie...I'm really going to miss Reverse Confetti stamps...they are so much fun!!
The die set is a NEW one by Karen Burniston called Label Charm Pop Up!!  I love this die set and know I will use it lots....

Supplies if available are listed below, thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...