Friday, September 30, 2022

A Congrats Card Using The New Fireplace Pop Up By Karen Burniston!!

 Hi,

I needed to make a Congrats card for a new home and thought the NEW Fireplace Pop Up by Karen Burniston would be perfect for this....

below are some photos of the card

I kept the front simple using papers from the inside and a congrats!


and a closer look


I love this new pop up, great for so many cards and it is easy to assemble too!!

Supplies I used today are linked below....

It feel like forever since I have created, lots of things going on here.
Hope you have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card from your friend Sandi N.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...