Sunday, August 15, 2021

Merry Christmas With New Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

I'm just in love with the New Snowman Pop Up by Karen Burniston.

I decided to make a Christmas card with him today :)

Below is the front of the card!



I kept the front very simple using one of the New edges and previously released Merry Christmas!


The Inside :)




And a close up!




Inside features the New Snowman Pop Up and New Sentiments along with a previously released evergreen tree edge.

Isn't He Cuuuuute?

Supplies I used today are linked below....

Thank you for stopping

XOXO

Kelly


1 comment:

Gail said...

He's a keeper - super fun and creative - love the layout!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...