Friday, August 13, 2021

Hello Friend With A Spooky Tiny House And New Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

Told you I love purple when making a Halloween card....makes the orange better !

I'm playing with New dies by Karen Burniston and papers by Doodlebug!

Below is the Front of my card!


Isn't this paper Fun?

Perfect for the NEW dies by Karen ,  I used some previously released dies as well to make this card Fun!

And the Inside!


And another :)


And a Close Up!


How Fun are all these add ons for Halloween???  
And the Happy Halloween with a Shadow is perfect....

Supplies I used today are linked below thanks for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Gail said...

Kelly this card is so fabulous -nice work - like the front paper and the ghost - fence - all of it! I need to do another tiny house with a stand up fence'

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...