Sunday, April 4, 2021

Rainbows Because You Matter And Happy Easter!

 Hi,

I  got a chance to play a little yesterday making some backgrounds.  I wanted to make some rainbows using a die by Erin Lee Creative and yummy glitter paper by Etc Papers!  The Evo Synthetic paper was perfect for the background sky.  I used a Karen Burniston die to create the cloud edge at the bottom and an Ink Blot Shop stamp for the sentiment :)

Below are the cards I created.....



The Glitter Paper is so sparkly...I love it!!


Below are a few closer looks




So Pretty huh?  And no mess..... although I am a fan of the real stuff too but I know so many are not!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Hope you have a very Happy Easter!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...