Friday, April 2, 2021

Autism Awareness Card Auction On Instagram!

 Hi,




My dear friend Heather Ruwe coordinated a card auction over on her Autism Awareness Card Auction IG account that starts today for World Autism Day!  I am lucky enough to have a card in the auction that has cards by so many super stars in the industry!!!  Go to autismawarenesscardauction on Instagram to bid on cards!!  Here are truly some amazing cards up for grabs.  the winner will pay their money directly to the charity and the card will be mailed to the winner.  The bonus of this is....each winner will also receive a card by Jennifer McGuire!!!  This is huge....her crds are treasures.... :) And there are tons of prizes for the top bidders!!!! Such a great cause.....

Below is the card I created for the auction!



And the Inside!



I used stamps and dies by MFT and Karen Burniston that are linked below for this card today!

Head over and check out all the amazing cards!!
Heather's little guy is on the spectrum and she is the kindest sweetest girl and I'm so proud of her!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...