Saturday, April 24, 2021

Home Sweet Home!

 Hi, 

Have you seen the Tiny House by Karen Burniston???  It's such a fun die set and perfect to congratulate someone on a new home.  the Roof has a stamp feature that when you ink it before die cutting it inks the roof....

Below is the front of my card....


I Love the Home Sweet Home Die Set....

The card opened up!





This was actually my first make with the new dies and really simple....
LOVE LOVE the Stamping effect!

Learn how to use this die by watching Karen's assembly video:



Supplies used are Linked below except the paper that is retired Lawn Fawn.
Hope you have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet! Loved the grass wrapped around it especially!! More fun ideas!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...