Friday, April 23, 2021

Hello Happy Spring!

 Hi,

I have another card to show you using new dies by Karen Burniston!  Todays card uses stamps by Your Next Stamp and retired paper by Lawn Fawn! ( I've linked the remake which is similar)

Below is the front




And the other pages as they open....

I love this stamp set by Your Next Stamp, I first saw my friend Karen Aicken use it and needed to get it!

The next page....

And the final page



I love this die set soooooo much, actually ALL the NEW Karen Burniston dies are amazing!!  I have so many more cards to show you too.....

Learn how easy this die set goes together by watching Karen's assembly video here:
 
Hope you have a great day!
Supplies are linked below!
XOXO
Kelly


2 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful card! TFS

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wonderful waterfall card with the bright Spring time colors and images!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...