Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Fall!!!

 Hi,

It's finally cooling off here...on my walk today it was 60 and sure felt nice!

I have a Fun Fall card to show you today using dies by Karen Burniston.

Below is the front of my card with a magnetic closure, featuring Riley The Moose!




Then when the card is opened up a very colorful Moose appears :)


And another photo!



And a Closer look....


All Papers used are MFT ( the plaid is discontinued though) and the leaves were created using alcohol inks and dies by Karen!

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...