Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Christmas Card In My Colors Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,


I'm a Big fan on non traditional Christmas colors... I decided to use the New Snowflake Pattern Plate by Karen Burniston and cut it from some watercolor panels I had in my room.... and make a pretty Christmas card!



Another photo


And Opened Up!


I used the Evergreen  Pivot Panels and Snowflakes(from the New Holiday charms) and The New Long Nature Edges along with Paper by Lawn Fawn for the back drop!


Supplies I used on my card are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love how you color accent the gnomes beard

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...