Sunday, June 28, 2020

My First Slimline Card In Many Years....

Hello,

Guess you could sy I'm jumping on the band wagon to play with Slimline cards!  I just got my first set of slimline dies so had to give it a go.....
These use to be popular many years ago and were not my favorite to make then but now that there are dies :) makes it better!
Todays card used Mama Elephant stamps and dies and some Lawn Fawn retired patterned paper!


And another photo...


Mama Elephants little critters just make me happy, add coffee or tea and its perfection!! :)

Supplies I used are linked below...
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Sweepstakes said...

Will you become our next big winner? Win like, Laptop, Car, Cash, Or more. Enter in our free online sweepstakes, Free online Giveaways and Free Online contests, Don't Miss your Chance. Hurry! Sweepstakes-Online


Amazon Summer Reading,

Amazon Summer Reading Sweepstakes,

Amazon Summer Reading Sweepstakes 2020,

Amazon.com Summer Reading Sweepstakes,

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...