Monday, June 29, 2020

A Slimline For My Grandson

Hi,

I needed to send a card to my grandson who loves skateboarding, since I don't have enough skateboarding stamps I pulled out an old set that was a Mama Elephant / Simon Says Stamp Collaboration called Skater Kids!  I used Mama Elephant Slimline dies for my card today....


LOVe that I can use some of my 12x12 papers on the slimline cards, I have a ton to pull from :)

Have you tried making a slimline card?  they are super fun although I'm still a top fold A2 kind of girl.

Supplies I used if available are linked below....Thank you for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...