Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Playing In Spring Card Camp Two With Kristina!

Hi,

 if you know me, It's no secret action cards are my jam.   Many years ago I started with Shaker Cards.
This morning on onlinecardclasses.com Kristina and Heather show some shaker cards!  Well I had to jump in and play....
I had the background lying around using Concord and 9th Rainbow Turnabout so I grabbed an image by Reverse Confetti, stamped a favorite sentiment by Paper Smooches and my Hero Arts Reactive Inks and played!!

Below is the card I made this morning....


Another photo....
The water ground is a Karen Burniston die...


And a Close up!


If you have never taken any of the online card classes by Jennifer and Kristina, I highly recommend them.  They always get my mojo going in a great way!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...