Thursday, May 21, 2020

On To Playing With My Other Favorite Parrot By Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I love this Parrot die so much by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs!   I might need to make a few more cards before I put him away as he just makes me smile.  The world needs more smiles right now....

Below is my card using a shaker method taught by Kristina in Spring Card Camp 2!


Isn't he Cute?  Love him in the Grad hat using a die by Joset as well.
The Background is a Pattern Plate by Karen Burniston called Tiles and I love it....

Another Photo


And a Close Up....


Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...