Monday, May 25, 2020

Playing In Online Card Class Spring Card Camp Two!

Hi,

I loved the simplicity of the lesson taught by Yana and Seeka the other day at the Online Card Class Spring Card Camp Two!  I had a little time this morning and whipped out 4 cards very fast.
I love the look of this so pretty....

Below are the cards I created!


I used a stamp set by Altenew , Hero Arts Inks and an Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangle for these fast cards!
Thank You Online Card Class , Sika and Yana for the Inspiration!

Happy Memorial Day as we remember those that lost their lives for our safety!
Hope you do something fun....
XOXO
Kelly




A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...