Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Hello.... I'm here With Another Coffee and Tea Themed Card Using Paper Smooches!

Hello....

Have you all had your coffee or tea or Hot Chocolate fix today??   I'm working on mine as I'm posting a fourth card for the Coffee Lover's Spring Summer Blog Hop!!  Today I'm using some fun stamps by Paper Smooches....
I love Kim's images they just make me happy!!



Below is today's card....


And another photo....


Aren't they fun images??  

Supplies I used for todays card are linked below for your convenience...
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





8 comments:

New Creations said...

Absolutely cute!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card. Love the coloring, I'm new to coloring. Have a lot to learn. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Love the images and the glasses are just too cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

How very cute! Sure makes me smile.

Witchcrafted Life said...

How terrifically cute, sweet and fun! I adore how the green drink makes one think of matcha tea.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Salnclts said...

So cute! I love the face on the green tea.

Lisa said...

Love this! So fun!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...