Friday, May 1, 2020

Inspired by Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp!

Hi,

My Mojo has really been suffering lately.  I decided to jump into class at online card class Spring Card Camp and I was inspired by several of the segments for this card.  First Shari Carroll's Distress Ink Palette, Kristina's Ink Smooshing and Laura's Tucked Sequin!  I put a Gnome by Simon Says Stamp on this card...I love them!!

I LOVE Online Card Class it's always full of inspiration....
below is another photo...

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...