Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Spinner Square Pop Up For A Friend!

Hello,

If you saw the card I had on my blog yesterday, you know the Karen Burniston Spinner Square Pop Up is one of my favorites!  I love the versatility of it....
I have a card to show you today I made for a special friend using stamps by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson and sentiments by Paper Smooches!

Below id the front!


And the inside.....


My Flower was colored using the Karin Brushmarkers and followed up by Polychromos :)
Supplies I used can be found below!
 Hope you have a happy day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...