Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Treasure Chests!!

Hi,

It's time for this months Karen Burniston designer challenge and we are playing with the treasure chest.... such a fun die!  It can be used as is on a flat card or on the Parcel Pop Up as a Pop Up Treasure Chest which is what I did for my card!   This card is going to my granddaughter who has a labradoodle named Tashi!
I think she will love seeing Tashi on her card :)

Below is the front of the card!


I love the New Pattern Plates.the one I used today on this is the Swirls

Another picture....




Below is the card opened up!


I hope she will love this card

Head over to Karen Burniston's Blog to see her card and video and all the other DT cards using the Treasure Chest!!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What a great "treasure" to have that adorable pooch in the hammock with palm trees!! You have used so many of KB dies and I am in love with your piece!! Just amazing and adorable all at the same time!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...