Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cards For My Boys Using A Stamp Set By Julie Ebersole For Ellen Hutson!

Hi,

I have been searching for skateboard stamps to create cards for the boys!  I finally found a fun one by Julie Ebersole that I know they with love...
I decided to use Karen Burniston's  Katherine Label Pop Up for their cards and used some ink smooshed pieces I did during Spring Card Camp!!

Below Is the first one....


How cute is this beanie dog on a skateboard???  Love it and the fun sentiment....

Then the Inside


Sentiment is Paper Smooches and the Love you is a Karen Burniston die.

I basically made them both alike just using different inked pieces.


and the inside :)


I'm sure missing my kiddo's and can't wait until I see them again.....
In the meantime I thought these would make them smile!

Have a great day!
XOXOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...