Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Pretty Hydrangea Card For A Friend!

Hello,

By now most people at least know someone that has beed effected by COVID19. Sadly I have a friend that lost her MIL from this horrific virus. I wanted to make a card for her to cheer the family a little... Hydrangeas are my happy so I'm hoping it made them smile too!  For my card I used the Mondo Hydrangea by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson!  I love this stamp and have used it so many times.... I put it on the Katherine Label Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston for a little more smile.

Below is the front of the card...


I used a Hero Arts die for the prayers....its one of my favorites!

Below is the card opened up!


I love making the Katie Label Pop Up as a window card and it is the only die set I used on this card other than the prayers and the Hydrangea, which was colored using my Karin Brushmarkers Pro's!

Here is a closer look of the Hydrangea.


Supplies I used for this card are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...