Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Cute Bunny Thank You Card!

Hello,  I have not had much mojo since the shutdown....so many things going through my head right now.   I received this cute Waffle Flower Crafts Bunny stamp and some awesome watercolor paper for my birthday and so was playing with my new Karin Brushmarkers.  The Awesome sentiment is from my new favorite Paper Smooches set and appropriate to go out to someone on the front line!!

Anyhow below is my card....


I watercolored the image with the Karin Markers and followed up with my  polychromo's.




I love this stamp and can't wait to play more soon!  The Paper Smooches sentiments will be heavily used as I love them that much....

Hope you have a Blessed Easter, it sure will feel strange not actually being in a church with family for me.
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...