Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Showing You a New card using the Photo Collage Pop Up Coming Soon By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I have a Photo Collage Pop Up to show you today using New Karen Burniston collection shipping mid July!!  This one is a FUN FUN FUN one....so many possibilities!!!

Below s the front of my card....



And the card opened up!!!
I used some stamps by Stamping Bella that I think must be retired...


and a little close up!



 A video to see the fun in  action......


Links for this fun card are below.   I'm so excited to show you all of the new dies coming....

Thank You for stopping by!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...