Monday, June 24, 2019

A Preview Of NEW Karen Burniston Product Coming Soon!!!

Hi,

I'm really excited for you to see ALL of the New Release coming soon by Karen Burniston!
The dies are shipping Mid July.....and you're going to want them ALL!!!
The one I'm showing you today is the Train Pop Up Panel!  This card is inspired by the area we use to live where a train took you from the redwoods to the beach.  Lots of memories, I miss that area so much!

Below is the front of my card!


And the card opened up ( I used the Train Panel on the Twist Panel Pop Up).   I used the Mama Elephant Beach Chickies set that I just LOVE.


And a close up...


Isn't this such s Fun scene?  

Supplies I used are linked below, it will be preorders on the New ....Thank You for stopping by today!!

XOXOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...