Monday, June 3, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for June !!

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge and this month we are playing with beach themes.  Karen has so many fun dies to create a beach theme card or project!
I decided to make an island using the technique Karen showed us a few weeks ago using the base of the Cake Pop Up!  this will be for my grandson as I make the kids an end of the year card...

Here is the Front!


I had this paper from Hobby Lobby and thought it was perfect to use on my card today.  All the fun dies on the front are by Karen Burniston and linked below....

Here is the Fun inside!


A close up of the island scene....


Tomorrow on Karen's blog you will get to see a card and video by Karen and all the other DT creations!  A post you won't want to miss....
I'll be back tomorrow with the card I made for my granddaughter.
Supplies are linked belowThank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...