Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A Beachy Card for My Granddaughter !

Hi,

I usually make cards for the grandkids when they get out of school for the Summer so perfect timing for me to make some beach cards! Today on Karen Burniston's blog you can see  a Beachy video and card by Karen and all of the DT's Beach creations!

Below is the front of mine....


I used some Daniel Smith watercolors to make backgrounds before decorating with Karen's dies!

Here is the card opened up!


Karen has so many fun beach dies but for this one I focused on some fun flip flops!

Here is a close up!


Supplies I used on my card are linked below....Thanks for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...