Saturday, June 29, 2019

#C4C490 It's Fancy Folds This Week with a Tri Fold!

Hi,

I don't often make crds like a Tri Fold but it was easy following one of Jennifer McGuires videos! HERE
I pulled out a MFT background that I neglect to use and a  Paper Smooches image I've had colored for a while and made a quick card!

Below is the card closed



And opened up


And then all the way to reveal the message


Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and see what the others have done this week and play along!

Supplies I used are linked below....Have a great Saturday!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...