Sunday, June 30, 2019

A Destination Birthday Thank You Notes....

Hi,

My daughter surprised my SIL for his 40th and took him to California where four other couples met up with them there for a Celebration weekend!  My daughter wanted 4 cards to put in a little Thank You Bag for each couple. She likes things pretty simple so I had to be careful how much I did to the cards.  I decided the Upsy Daisy Pop Up was a perfect card base to use....

Here is the front of the cards.....


The MC is from an old Quick Kutz Font that I have kept and the other dies on the front are by Karen Burniston!

Here is another photo of the front.....


And the card opened up....



Supplies I used on these can be found below....it was a Fun project!
Have a Great Day!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...