Saturday, May 4, 2019

Colorful Cake Pop Up Using Dies by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I really need to be better about having cards ready to send out....so I'm trying to sock up on birthday cards!  I decided to Play some more with the Cake Pop Up by Karen Burniston and some of my favorite papers by MFT!

Here is the front of my card.....


And the Fun Inside!
I decided to add some flowers using dies from the Woven Basket Pop Up!



another view as it opens.....




And a Close up of the cake!

Supplies I used are linked below.....
This is such a great die set and so easy......
Have a perfect weekend friends!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...